Unique opportunity to experience a classic schooner
Are you a beginner looking for an introduction to sailing? Or perhaps you’re an experienced sailor after an authentic sail aboard a meticulously restored classic schooner? Come and learn the ropes on board Arcturus with skipper Bruce Dunlop. Bruce has over 25 years experience and has cruised extensively around the world, and spent many years living aboard and cruising his own yacht. Bruce holds a RYA Offshore Certificate, necessary when he is working professionally on charter, Bruce also holds a NZ Commercial Master Certificate. Read more about Bruce »
Capacity: Max 15 people
Catering: Bring lunch (Catering available at additional cost)
Departure: Viaduct Harbour
Destination: Destination is weather dependant
1) Warm clothing for protection against the cooling evening breeze.
2) Sunscreen, hat, or other protection against the sun.
3) Do not bring or wear precious items.
4) You’re welcome to bring a snack.
5) Non marking soft soled shoes.
Click on the images below to make big